These easy white chocolate cheesecake blondies have a gooey and delicious white chocolate blondie with a creamy vanilla cheesecake topping. They feed a crowd and are the perfect choice for any occasion.
What is better than cheesecake?
A white chocolate blondie topped with a layer of creamy vanilla cheesecake.
These things should come with a warning label. They are seriously addicting.
White chocolate cheesecake blondie
I first made these bars in 2008 and continued to make them for every gathering the entire year before I decided I needed to give other desserts a try.
I made them again for a football party the other day and I was quickly reminded why it is one of my favorites.
Kids and adults love them, they feed a crowd, and they are incredibly filling.
The White Chocolate blondie
Blondies are one of my favorite dessert bars. Add white chocolate into the mix and you have a truly addicting combination. The result is a slightly gooey, almost caramel like blondie that is moist and, as I already mentioned, addicting. When white chocolate is baked it tends to caramelize which is just about the best thing ever.
Creamy vanilla cheesecake topping
Cheesecake is so decadent you would think it is hard to make but cheesecake is actually one of the easiest desserts to make. Just four simple ingredients are needed (cream cheese with sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract) for a creamy and delicious cheesecake topping
Cheesecake bars that feed a crowd
This recipe makes a large batch of thick white chocolate cheesecake blondie bars in a 9 x 13 pan. If you want a smaller amount you can easily cut the recipe in half and bake it in an 8 x 8 dish.
For more cheesecake bar recipes, check out these Oreo Stuffed Cheesecake Brownie Bars
White Chocolate Cheesecake Blondies
- ⅔ cup salted butter
- 11 oz package white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 arge eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the white chocolate chips and butter in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute, or until the butter is melted.
- Stir well until the white chocolate has completely melted. Set aside.
Make the cheesecake batter:
- Meanwhile, place the softened cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Mix with a hand held mixer on medium until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix until light and creamy. Set aside.
Make the blondie batter:
- Add the eggs and sugar to the slightly cooled white chocolate mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until just combined.
- Spread the white chocolate blondie batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top with the cheese cake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set in the middle.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.