It’s Super Bowl week and I’ve been busy getting all of my favorite party food ready to post. It wouldn’t be a Super Bowl party without chili and this one is phenomenal.
My friend Cassie brought this Ranch White Chicken Chili to one of our party’s many years ago. Everybody absolutely loved it.
I immediately got the recipe and now make it every year for our annual Halloween party.
It is so incredibly easy.
Just dump everything into a crockpot and let it do it’s thing. 6 hours later you have this crazy good chili that everyone will love.
Want to see how easy this is? Just take all of the above ingredients, dump them into a large crockpot, and cook on low for 6 hours.
After 6 hours, shred the chicken with 2 forks, give it a stir, and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes. Top with toppings of choice…or just eat as is.
It’s fantastic either way.
The last time I served this I had some freshly squeezed lime juice on top.
Oh my goodness.
Oh yeah…GO CHIEFS!!!
Ranch White Chicken Chili
- Slow cooker
- 2.5 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 package dry ranch dressing
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 cans Bush’s white chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 can rotel
- 1 cup cup salsa
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with ranch and taco seasoning.
- Add the chili beans, salsa, and rotel. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken, stir to mix well, and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Top with toppings of choice.